Production Companies & Talent
- Production Companies (live action, animation, games) based in the Region
- Talent Database (Cast & Crew) based in or from the Region
- Service Providers (AV related companies) based in the Region
If you wish to be added to the database, register here.
Note in the interest of data protection, information will only be provided to reliable sources with viable projects.
Studios & Sets
multi performance, show tech /build,
co working space & training facility designed for
developing, finalising and producing theatre, TV,
film, radio & music productions.
Lighting, audio, visual, staging equipment
and services. The company also distribute
high quality lighting, audio-visual, staging
and power equipment.
- Location: Claregalway, 10km north of Galway City
- Website: https://cueone.ie/studio5
- Email: Kieran@cueone.ie
- Telephone: +353 91 738 165
Sound stages with total floor space of 12,000 sq. ft
Ancillary spaces including offices, construction, wardrobe,
make-up, edit suites, audio suites, post-production
facilities with high broadband and full HD capabilities
and infrastructure for multi-camera productions..
- Location: An Spidéal, 15km west of Galway City
- Website: www.danumedia.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +353 91 558 400
Facilities: Over 24,000 sq. ft of floor space, including two sound stages.
Support Infrastructure: Production offices, Workshops, plus an eight-bedroom manor house.
Facilities: Film Set & Mines
Glengowla is home to a street of 19th century wooden period buildings and flats fitting of the American outback or rural homesteads. The Glengowla silver and Lead Mines were abandoned in 1856 and are preserved as a tourist attraction today.
- Location: Glengowla East,
Oughterard, Co. Galway
- Website: www.glengowlamines.ie
- Telephone: +353 91 552021
The WRAP Region stretches from Donegal’s Malin Head through rugged Sligo, Mayo, Roscommon, Galway to Clare’s specular Cliffs of Moher encapsulating some of the best and most dramatic aspects of the Irish landscape and is easily accessed by Air, Rail and Road.