Production Companies & Talent
- Production Companies (live action, animation, games) based in the Region
- Talent Database (Cast & Crew) based in or from the Region
- Service Providers (AV related companies) based in the Region
If you wish to be added to the database, register here.
Note in the interest of data protection, information will only be provided to reliable sources with viable projects.
Studios & Sets
Facilities: Over 24,000 sq. ft of floor space, including two sound stages.
Support Infrastructure: Production offices, Workshops, plus an eight-bedroom manor house.
Facilities: Film Set & Mines
Glengowla is home to a street of 19th century wooden period buildings and flats fitting of the American outback or rural homesteads. The Glengowla silver and Lead Mines were abandoned in 1856 and are preserved as a tourist attraction today.
- Location: Glengowla East,
Oughterard, Co. Galway
- Website: www.glengowlamines.ie
- Telephone: +353 91 552021
The WRAP Region stretches from Donegal’s Malin Head through rugged Sligo, Mayo, Roscommon, Galway to Clare’s specular Cliffs of Moher encapsulating some of the best and most dramatic aspects of the Irish landscape and is easily accessed by Air, Rail and Road.